Archive for August 2nd, 2010
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair, what’s left of it.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Do I have a hoodie? If I do, gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
No, I just look in the closet. Exception: I’m going to a business meeting for which a suit is required.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Reasonably awake. Reasonably happy; but what IS happiness?
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
The box of Spoon-Sized Shredded Wheat.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I had one featuring Hank Jansen, who used to work at FantaCo, but for the life of me, I have no idea what it was about. It felt positive, but that is it.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Well, there has been a whole bunch of new people on our floor in the past couple weeks. I wouldn’t say I MET them as much as nod hello.
9. What are you craving right now?
A strawberry milkshake.
10. Do you floss?
Yes, but I didn’t until I was an adult. Totally missed that inservice on it as a kid.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Corned beef. Or money.
12. Are you emotional?
On the inside.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No. I’m too ADHD for that.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Yes. Depending on the temperature. Soft ice cream I lick unless it’s going to fall off the cone.
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
Well, I AM swell.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Read the rest of this entry »