ADD did this quiz, and I was feeling lazy. It says 50 Things You’ve Never Been Asked, but I HAVE been asked a few of these.
- What is the color of your hair brush? Where IS my hairbrush? I THINK it’s brown. Black? I don’t use it much.
- Name a food you would never ever eat: Anything still moving.
- Are you typically too warm or too cold? Too cold.
- What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Riding my bicycle.
What is your favorite candy bar? Mounds.
Have you ever been to a professional sports event? Often. Mostly minor league baseball.
- What is the last thing you said out loud? Oh, snap, which Catbird asked me about.
- What is your favorite ice cream? Strawberry.
- What was the last thing you had to drink? Water, mostly because I went bicycling then developed a cramp in my foot.
Do you like your wallet? It’s OK. It’s a wallet!
What was the last thing you ate? A grilled turkey and Swiss cheese sandwich.
- Did you buy any new clothes last weekend? I seldom buy new clothes.
- The last sporting event you watched? Quite possibly the Super Bowl.
- What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Real butter and salt.
- Who is the last person you sent a text message to? My daughter.
Oh, the torture
- Ever go camping? Often as a child. I hated it.
- Do you take vitamins? D.
- Do you go to church every Sunday? Most of the time, although it’s been virtual since March 22.
- Do you have a tan? I burn, I don’t tan. And I worry about skin cancer because of the vitiligo.
Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Generally.
Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yes, though I have some organic straws I got via a Kickstarter.
- What color socks do you usually wear? Usually some oddball design that my wife bought for me.
- Do you ever drive above the speed limit? Never.
- What terrifies you? Being lost in a perilous place. It’s a recurring dream theme.
Look to your left, what do you see? A painting of a dirt road bridge leading to some houses.
What chores do you hate? Cleaning the toilet. And I used to do it as part of a job I once had.
- What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent? A didgeridoo.
- What’s your favorite soda? Diet Cherry Pepsi, which I’m trying to avoid.
- Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I philosophically hate the drive through.
What is your favorite number? 37.
Who’s the last person you talked to? My daughter.
- Favorite cut of beef? Ribeye.
- Last song you listened to? Solitary Man by Neil Diamond.
- Last book you read? Six and Eleven by Ed Dague.
- Favorite day of the week? In Coronaworld, they’re very much the same.
Z, Y, X, et al.
- Can you say the alphabet backwards? I could, but it would be contrary to my sincerely held beliefs.
- How do you like your coffee? As an ingredient in Kahlua.
- Favorite pair of shoes? My sneakers.
- Time you normally go to bed? 10:30 or 11 p.m.
Time you normally get up? you mean the second time? About 7 a.m.
What do you prefer, sunrise or sunset? Sunrise.
- How many blankets on your bed? One.
- Describe your kitchen plates? They were wedding presents.
- Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage? Rye and ginger ale.
Do you play cards? Not as often as I would like.
What color is your car? White.
- Can you change a tire? I’ve helped to do it, but it was WAY too labor-intensive.
- Your favorite state? New York.
- Favorite job you’ve ever had? Working at a comic book store.
- How did you get your biggest scar? I slid while riding a bicycle when I was 16.