1. Which film is your favorite of the Original Trilogy?
I’ll steal Jaquandor’s answer, in part: “The one that started it all, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. I know, most people consider The Empire Strikes Back to be the greatest of the Star Wars films, but for me, it’s the first one that always has that special something, the one that took us into that amazing universe for the first time.”
BTW, I HATE the retronym numbering and naming of the first film released.
2. If you enjoy the prequels, which one is your favorite?
I saw Episode 1 and was bored to tears. Never saw the other two. And while I wasn’t thrilled by Jar Jar, he wasn’t as offensive as I thought – or more likely, I was told beforehand how TERRIBLY offensive he was, and the actual wasn’t as bad as the anticipation. BTW, Arthur didn’t like Episode 1 either.
3. How old were you when Episode 1 came out?
I was 46.
4. Which of the movies have you seen in the theater?
Four, five, six and one, i.e., every one I saw. I want to say I saw the original at the now-defunct FOX Theater in Colonie, NY, but have no idea about the others.
5. Did you go to any of them on opening night?
The original I saw MONTHS after it opened, but it was still playing first run. I doubt I saw any of the others opening night since the number of films I’ve seen opening night, or in preview, is about five.
6. Who is your favorite character from the Original Trilogy?
Yoda. He’s green. And wise.
7. Who is your favorite character from the prequels, if you have one?
Obi Wan Kenobi.
8. Have you read any of the books or comics?
Continue reading “A STAR WARS quiz”