Picture of Emmylou Harris posted for no thematic reason whatsoever.
1. What do you add to your coffee?
Don’t drink coffee. Drink tea, generally straight or with lemon. Occasionally with cream and sugar.
2. What are you reading now?
A pile of backed-up periodicals with 2010 dates on them, which will get tossed by the end of the month, whether I’ve read them or not.
3. Do you own a gun?
No. But interestingly, my Google alert let me know about Roger M. Green, a gunmaker in Wyoming.
4. Are you registered to vote?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like hot dogs, especially grilled in the summer, or at a baseball game.
7. Favorite Christmas Song?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push-ups?
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Other than my wedding ring, have none.
12. Favorite hobby?
13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
14. Do you have ADD?
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
Only one? OK, it’s being dishonest when I meet someone who knows me by NAME and I have no idea who that person is. I try to fake it.
16. What’s your Middle name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I’m tired, I’m thirsty, I probably am suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Actually didn’t buy anything.
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink.
Water, tea, hot chocolate.
20. Current worry right now?
Finishing this meme.
21. What side do you dress to?
I could look up what that meant, but then it would suggest I cared.
22. Favorite place to be?
Getting a massage.
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
Went to bed before midnight. Went to a movie on New Years Day.
24. Where would you like to go?
25. Name three people who will see today.
WHAT? Oh, people I will see? My wife, my daughter, my boss.
26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
29. Can you whistle?
Yes, and in harmony. What I can’t do is that loud whistle, sometimes enhanced by one’s hands, to get someone’s attention.
30. Favorite colors(s)?
Green and blue.
31. Could you be a pirate?
Probably not. Damn moral code!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever comes to mind.
33. Favorite girl’s name?
I don’t know, but Isabella is on the list.
34. Favorite boy’s name?
Remington. Actually, none immediately come to mind. If we’d had a son we might NEVER have named him.
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
Lots of quarters.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Something I read in my daughter’s Junie B. books. The Daughter did NOT find it funny at all.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
n/a, no designer sheets.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broken rib three years ago.
39. Do you love where you live?
I LIKE where I live.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
No one comes to mind.
42. How many dogs do you have?
44. What are the most fun things you ever did?
Traveling, seeing new places.
45. What are your favorite books?
Reference books for music, film, TV.
47. Favorite Team?
The pitiful New York Giants.
48. What songs do you want to be played at your funeral?
49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
“This is not my beautiful house.”