This Sunday Stealing cue comes from Pinterest. I have an account, but I never use it. BTW, the graphic came from Pinterest.
1. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
Easy. I’ll always take intelligence. Looks are transitory. Intelligence is sexy.
2. If everything in your house had to be one color, what would it be?
I guess I’ll go with the obvious. There’s such a range in any color. Here are 134 Shades of Green Color With Names, Hex, RGB, CMYK Codes
3. What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
Humans. Some of them say the damndest things.
4. How do you procrastinate?
I don’t see it as procrastination. I play backgammon, spades, and pinochle on my phone as a break from a given task.
5. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Prone to tell you some obscure fact that you have no interest in.
6. Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or life without dessert?
I could easily survive 30 days without my phone if I could commit my appointment to a paper calendar first. I’ve determined that others can’t deal with me not having a phone. Doctors’ offices. Anything involving two-step verification. THEY want me to have a phone.
7. If one animal was made the size of an elephant, which would be the scariest?
An ant. Have you ever looked at those mandibles?
8. If you were reincarnated as a famous landmark, which would it be?
The Washington Monument. At 555 feet, it has such a great view of history. (I didn’t have to look up the height; I told you I know obscure stuff.)
9. What celebrity chef would you like to make you dinner?
The first living one I could think of was Nigella Lawson because she seems genuine and not a schmuck. If we could resurrect Julia Child or Anthony Bourdain, then one of them.
10. How much would someone have to pay you to eat a spider?
The annual budget of the charity of my choosing.
11. If you joined a circus, what would your circus act be?
Cat tamer. I’m talking about domesticated felines.
12. Do you have any superstitions?
None come to mind.
13. What cheesy song do you have memorized?
The great thing about getting older is that if there were cheesy songs, I’d since forgotten them. Of course, it depends on the definition of “cheesy.” Okay, Be Kind To Your Parents, which my sister Leslie and I used to sing as kids.
14. What’s something weird that you recommend everyone tries at least once?
I don’t think it’s “weird,” but sitting quietly for at least five minutes daily.
15. What do you think is the most unpleasant-sounding word?
Schmuck. Or at least the worse one I’m willing to post online.