I finish part 2, and do part 3 of this Sunday Stealing thing.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Heck, no. Perhaps not enough.
35. Ever been in love?
Yes. (This question shows up on every third quiz; interesting sociological phenomenon.)
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes, and they are not nearly as delicious as they seem as though they would be.
38. Last time you cried?
Listening to Telling Me Lies by Trio (L. Ronstadt, D. Parton, E. Harris); my, I adore that harmony.
39. What was the last question you asked?
Where are my keys?
40. Favorite time of the year?
March. Spring is coming. And TOTALLY coincidentally, it’s my birth month, and my daughter’s, and my mother-in-law’s. It was also my parents’ anniversary month, and is my parent’s-in-law’s.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
Why, what ever do you mean?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
If by that, have I seen the unintended consequences of what seemed to be an insignificant action? Probably; does the Shirley Sherrod incident qualify?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
A glass one, in San Francisco.
45. Favorite color?
Blue. No, green. Blue-green. Aquamarine. I don’t know.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not to my recollection.
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Interpretations: The British Rock Songbook by Bettye LaVette
49. Do looks matter?
Of course they do. I’m not happy that’s the case, but there it is. Studies talk about the height of men, the breat/waist/hips ratio of women, the arrangement of the eyes, nose and mouth on the faces of all as important, though not necessarily determining, factors in success.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends on the nature of the cheating. Some yes, some no.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No, it’s flat rate. I remember in thre bad old days when New York Telephone controlled in-state calls, and I made a 2.5 hour call to my parents in May 1972 which cost $39! Much cheaper now.
52. Do you like your life right now?
I’ve been worse, much worse.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Rarely, but it’s happened.
54. Can you handle the truth?
But what is truth? Is truth unchanging law?
We both have truths; are mine the same as yours?
Sorry, Jesus Christ Superstar creeps in at the darndest moments.
55. Do you have good vision?
It’s relative. I’ve had glasses as long as I can remember. Still, I read the small print for my wife.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Sure, and if you know me well enough, you can take some guesses as to whom I bestow my blessings.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
At work, on Tuesday, several times; the rest of the week, not so much unless the office manager is away.
58. The last person you held hands with?
Probably the Daughter.
59. What are you wearing?
T-shirt, gym shorts.
60. What is your favourite animal?
Domesticated: cat. Conceptually, a kangaroo, or a duck.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
At an antiwar demonstration.
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Dick van Dyke Show DVDs.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Sure, often, though not lately.