5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Yes, I was 18. Then again, the legal age for drinking at the time was 18. I’m not convinced that 21 is better.
6. What countries have you been to?
Here’s a repeat question: Canada, Mexico, Barbados, USA.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
No, and in the early 1980s, I watched it a lot. Even watched the first three seasons of The Real World in the early 1990s.
8. What do you think about Oprah?
She’s rich, she’s occasionally interesting, but she needs someone else to be on the cover of her magazine.
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
Don’t wear jeans.
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
Not even accidentally for five minutes.
12. What kind of car do you drive?
Our car is a Toyota Avalon, not from a year in the recall.
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
If you knew my wife, you wouldn’t ask such a silly question. Of course it is.
14. Do you like sushi?
Not particularly. But my wife does.
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Saks a long time ago; probably Tiffany’s as well, but not positive.
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up? Continue reading “Crafty fifty meme”