1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair, what’s left of it.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Do I have a hoodie? If I do, gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
No, I just look in the closet. Exception: I’m going to a business meeting for which a suit is required.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Reasonably awake. Reasonably happy; but what IS happiness?
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
The box of Spoon-Sized Shredded Wheat.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I had one featuring Hank Jansen, who used to work at FantaCo, but for the life of me, I have no idea what it was about. It felt positive, but that is it.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Well, there has been a whole bunch of new people on our floor in the past couple of weeks. I wouldn’t say I MET them as much as nod hello.
9. What are you craving right now?
A strawberry milkshake.
10. Do you floss?
Yes, but I didn’t until I was an adult. Totally missed that inservice on it as a kid.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Corned beef. Or money.
12. Are you emotional?
On the inside.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No. I’m too ADHD for that.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Yes. Depending on the temperature. Soft ice cream I lick unless it’s going to fall off the cone.
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
Well, I AM swell.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes. Unfortunately, I would be disinclined to be my warm, polite self. And he still has Secret Service protection.
18. What are you listening to right now?
The Broadway cast album to West Side Story.
19. Are your parents strict?
My father was. My mother was a pushover.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Well, no and yes. It’s rather bland, but it gioes so well with so many things, such as fruit.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. as mentioned here somewhere, Nelson Rockefeller, Rod Serling, Anita Baker, Randy Newman.
23. Do you rent movies often?
I have a Netflix account. Sometimes I can go months without actually watching one film, then I’ll do two per month. STILL have Hurt Locker.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
This strange wizard hat I bought at a Medieval Faire last year.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Canada, Mexico (once), Barbados (once).
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Not in decades.
27. Ever been on a train?
I LOVE the train. I wish the government spent more on rail travel. In the long run, it’d be financially and ecologically worthwhile.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Doesn’t matter. Whatever’s cheaper.
29. Do you have a cell phone?
Yes. Oh, there it is; I misplace it regularly.
30. Do you use ChapStick?
31. Do you own a gun?
No. If I did, I’d probably blow out the tires of the car of some schmuck who almost ran me over, they’d have an accident and die, and then I’d be in jail for manslaughter.
32. Can you use chopsticks?
Not very well.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
The wife and daughter.