1. What has been your longest love relationship?
Actually, my current one. We started going out -again – in late 1998. And I’m not even counting the 1.5 years we went out earlier in the 1990s.
4. If you could live anywhere would you live?
I seem to be fine where I am. I fantasize that Madison, WI or Portland, OR might be a mecca for me, and I did like Madison the one time I was there in 1987 or 1988, but I’m unmotivated to change at this time.
7. What’s the longest job that you’ve had?
That would be the current one, where I started October 19, 1992, three work addresses ago. Second longest was FantaCo (8.5 years). Third place was 13 months.
8. If you won the lottery, who’d you call first?
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
Continue reading “Of Anger, Polyester and other things”