The Sunday Stealing is a fill-in.
1. I am currently obsessed with old photographs. I used to work at a comic book store in Albany called FantaCo from 1980 to 1988. Specifically, my old boss Tom is looking for old photos from that period. As it turns out, I took a bunch of pictures with cheap cameras. They are in photo albums, in some semblance of order. I will wade through the photo albums and mail them to him. He will digitize them, then send the pics and the digitized files back.
BTW, if you have some FantaCo or FantaCon pics, feel free to email them to me or send them via Facebook. If you can identify any people, that would be great.
Simultaneously, I’ll be hunting for photos of an ex-girlfriend to give to someone who knew her in the same time frame.
2. Today I am happy because I’m going to see some theater, not just today but eight productions over the next ten months.
3. The age I am is apparently inappropriate to some people. The age I feel depends on the part. For instance, my head is about fifty, but my left knee is about 100.
4. My favorite place may be my office. It has 70% of my books, and I have a device on which I can play music.
5. Something I have been procrastinating on is creating a Wikipedia page for my late friend, the artist Raoul Vezina, who worked at FantaCo. I have enough material, but I’ve never done one of these things before.
6. The last thing I purchased was almost certainly recorded music.
7. The thing I love most about my home is the built-in bookcases in my office.
8. My most prized possession – IDK. Maybe the metal file box with all of my important papers.
9. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 37; it’s a prime number.
10. My outlook on life tends toward the pessimistic. Global warming, gun violence, and certain political philosophies are involved.
11. If you want to annoy me, be a poor listener.
12. I am completely defenseless when it comes to bubbles.
13. The bravest thing I’ve ever done was run out into traffic to scoop up a toddler who had wandered out there.
14. Something that keeps me awake at night is: See 10.
15. My favorite meal in the entire world is lasagna.