Which Jaquandor did a lllooonnnggg time ago.
1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.
2. Tell us about your favorite tee shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin’ extra points?)
This is one of the T-shirts I got for becoming a Coverville citizen. The model, BTW, is Coverville host Brian Ibbott’s wife Tina. I also like the red one with white text that says, “Not the real thing,” a parody of the Coca-cola message.
3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
Actually, yes, though not in years, thank goodness.
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
Generally not. I’m pretty decisive, though, in the morning.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
Hot. The spring went from too cool to too hot in about three weeks.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s black?
The computer mouse.
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
Continue reading “A lllooonnnggg quiz from Sunday Stealing”