As part of the (desparately needed) clean-up of my old e-mail, here’s something someone e-mailed me in the summer of 2003. I figure it can be an introduction of me to those who’ve come in lately, and maybe a meme for those of you who are into such things.
1. Where were you born: Binghamton, NY
2. What was your given name at birth: Roger Owen Green
3. What is/are your favorite animal(s)? cats (but don’t have any)
4. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be? Top Cat
5. If you could visit any place in the world that you haven’t already been, where would you go? Japan
6. Favorite game? hearts (cards), harassing Fred Hembeck
7. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day/night? listen to music, play cards or a board game (Uno, Boggle)
8. Idea of the perfect romantic get-a-way? anywhere there is water, but no bugs
9. Do you believe in God? yes, but don’t always understand Him/Her
10. Favorite type of books? biographies, non-fiction generally
11. Favorite type of music? ’60s R&B and Brit invasion, late ’70s & ’80’s “new wave”
Favorite singer: Aretha
12. Morning person or night person? night, but I’ve adapted
13. Do you have any brothers and/or sisters? two sisters
14. Best character trait about yourself? I try to be helpful
15. Worst character trait about yourself? impatience
16. Favorite sport to participate? racquetball
17. Favorite sport to watch? baseball, football
18. Favorite team -NY Giants
Favorite athlete?- Venus Williams
19. Favorite candy? M&Ms.
20. Can you swim? sorta.
21. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? lemonade
22. Favorite alcoholic drink? Amaretto; kaluaha with milk; Jamaican rum with pineapple juice
23. How many times do you hit snooze before you get up in the morning? NONE
24. How many different cities/towns have you lived in? seven
How many different states? 2 (NY, NC)
25. Can you wiggle your ears? no
26.Do you prefer junk food or healthy food? prefer? well, junk
27. Do you like to cook? certain things
28. Do you like surprises? depends on the surprise…..
29.What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving