76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Well, WB for shorts, Disney for long form.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
It waxes and wanes.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
I’d think not.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? Continue reading “5000 Questions, Part 4”