76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Well, WB for shorts, Disney for long-form.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
It waxes and wanes.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
I’d think not.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
The right to be a schmuck.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Easy one: TV.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
I’ve been a comic book character in Smilin’ Ed. That said, some WB thing with Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Bowling. I used to love to bowl. When I was 10, I was even in a league. Rolled a 186 once.
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. The only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories.
I’m not sure what the question is here.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I’m here with Smarty. Mostly because I HATE those I’m here with Stupid T-shirts.
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
A light green lounge suit. It was the 1970s…
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
My mom was into word puzzles. My dad liked to paint, sing.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Wishes; it helps to visualize.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Flashlight with fresh batteries, waterproof sleeping bag, and water.